Internships may begin as early as February and can run as late as October each year.
Retail Merchandising Interns are our planner employees. These candidates will have excellent customer service skills, an eye for detail - keeping the retail environment clean and shoppable, and being an ambassador for the brand. Here you will learn our brands and our merchandising patterns that, combined with academic learning, will provide skills for a successful career in Retail Merchandising. In this role, you will have fun while working at the beach, with the opportunity to enjoy the unique coastal environment and culture of the Outer Banks.
• Bonuses and incentives available
• Paid training
• Free recreation including hang gliding, kite boarding and kayaking
• up to 40% discount on merchandise
• Company sponsored cookouts and events
• Housing priority is given to interns and visa students
* Housing is limited
• Fun work environment by the beach!
• Commitment to 12 week internship and flexible availability: nights, weekends and holidays
• Commitment to customer service through great teamwork and communication skills
• Dedication to excellence demonstrated by taking initiative and increasing product knowledge.
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a non-management position
This is an internship position