Are you ready to live at the beach? Are you a beach enthusiast looking for your next adventure? Do you enjoy helping people? Want to help other people live at the beach too?
The talent recruiter is responsible for the development of the strategic recruitment plan annually and the execution of this plan. Manages all aspects of recruitment locally and facilitates relationships with international staffing companies. Overall responsible for attracting a diverse pool of candidates for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Manages the process for recruitment of J-1 visa candidates and H2B candidates using multiple agencies.
- Develop relationships with local school systems, colleges, and universities to identify interns, key- holders and local talent for seasonal employment.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Manages all job posting and advertisement processes on company website and other sites.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, senior leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Works with the HR assistant on local housing coordination of incoming talent for the season.
- Develops a plan for active recruitment activities and creative outreach programs to attract talent.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; and/or one to two three years of recruitment experience in a high-volume recruitment setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organizational skills
- Team building and management skills
- Problem solving ability
- The work environment for this position is generally an indoor controlled environment. Noise level is moderate; expect noises like office machines and light traffic.
- May be requested to work longer hours and weekends during the company’s in-season and assist in company retail operations.
- May be requested to drive company vehicle to other locations.
Kitty Hawk Kites, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a management position
This is a full time position