We are seeking BLENDING TECHNICIANS to join our team! Strong upper body for lifting 30 - 50 lbs over the shoulders. Basic math, reading, writing skills needed. We are willing to train!
- Locates and moves needed raw materials from the staging area to the Blending area.
- Verifies that the label specification matches the products with the batch record.
- Sort material, set up, and operate blending, oscillator, and other blending equipment.
- Checks and verifies the raw material components prior to blending (i.e. expiration dates, color, texture, and smell to ensure that the raw materials are acceptable.)
- Blends raw materials according to batch record instructions, discharging from blenders into proper labeled storage containers.
- Labels all containers with proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch records
- Keeps the staging area organized and clean, including an orderly work area, cleans room(s), and equipment.
- Moves all blending products to finished blending staging area to await the next processing step.
- Completes verification of the scales on a daily basis.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years of production work experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position