We are looking for Gummy Machine Operator I to join our team. The machine operator is responsible for monitoring the gummy machines to ensure the highest quality product and it matches the batch record specifications.
- Learns how to set up, operate, and monitor gummy manufacturing machines.
- Cleans and sanitizes production room prior to production run following cGMP requirements.
- Maintains quality control by ensuring that each filled bottles’ weight matches the batch record.
- Double checks any bottles rejected by the sensors, corrects and passes back through sensors.
- Maintains room and machine cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs periodic testing for proper weight and ensure a proper seal for the cap has been made.
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions.
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- Follows/adheres to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Safety Practices, and all company policies/procedures.
- Notifies Lead/Supervisor of any product that does not meet specifications, tooling/machine components are worn or damaged and need to be re-ordered.
- Reports to lead/supervisor any discrepancies/issues concerning gummy production.
- Performs other projects and tasks as assigned by management.
- High School or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Able to follow safety policies and procedures
- Able to speak and understand English.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages, $18.50-$20.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position