JOB DETAILS - Customer Service Representative
- Great opportunity for an individual for someone with customer service or human services experience
- Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
- Work location: East Windsor, CT
- Provides telephone support to individuals with disabilities and their families. Documents all such activity.
- Skills needed: ability to work independently, make decisions, multi-task and problem solve.
- Effective computer skills and exceptional communication abilities are a must.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma/GED; some college helpful.
- Have the ability to multi-task, organize, and coordinate daily workload.
- You'll need to demonstrate a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex multi caller telephone support.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with a high level of tact and diplomacy with people including co-workers, program participants, legal representatives, providers, community members and state contacts.
- You can handle multiple-priorities.
- You can work in a team environment
- You'll demonstrate and perform your job at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Our Agency Values of Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Integrity and Accountability guide all of our programs and services.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs