Contribute to the greater good! Allied Community Resources, Inc. of East Windsor, CT looking for an experienced individual with senior management experience and knowledge about State of Connecticut Programs for Home Care Services. .
JOB DETAILS - Asst. Director Credentialing and Intake
- Oversees two departments and a total of approximately 25 employees and two Managers.
- Accountable for and supervises the work of assigned employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Supervises and oversees intake processes and credentialing functions for the State of Connecticut Home Care programs.
- Collaborates with management staff in the development workflow systems and procedures.
- Collaborates with management staff in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Interviews and make recommendations regarding hiring to the agency Vice President.
- Completes performance appraisals and disciplinary action for staff as prescribed.
- Oversees orientation and training for new employees within the programs.
- Performs related reporting and control tasks as needed, including acting as secondary supervisor for program employees as needed.
- A college degree in a related field plus 3-5 years related experience or equivalent experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Ability to problem-solve independently. analytical systems and information.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills, including the ability to prepare memos, reports, e-mails and letters with sound organization, grammar and spelling.
- Pre-employment criminal background and driver license check are required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/disabilities.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the coordination and management of complex tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with agency stakeholders, funding authority senior managers, co-workers and subordinate staff with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
$55,000 - $60,000/year
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. This corporation also serves as vendor fiscal agent for self-directed and waiver programs administered by Connecticut's Department of Developmental Services as well as for the Alabama Department of Senior Services. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. ACR also conducts community outreach across the entire state to recruit providers for the waiver and pilot programs.
Apply via our online application, below. Thanks for your interest in Allied Community Resources, Inc.
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs