Household Employer Trainer -- Great Career Opportunity! In this position, you'll train individuals with disabilities and their families in the hiring of home care providers. It's is a great job for anyone with experience as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide or CNA looking to advance their Human Service career. Statewide travel (in agency provided vehicles) is part of the position.
- Full Time Position. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Primary work location: East Windsor, CT
- Travels statewide (using agency vehicles) providing education and written guidelines so that individuals with disabilities and/or their families can hire staff as home care providers.
- In this job, you will be using interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with elderly persons and individuals with disabilities using a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Bilingual ability a plus.
- A college degree in a related field or 1 - 3 years of related experience preferred.
- High school diploma, 21+ years of age and clean driving record required.
- Valid Driver License required.
- You must be able to maintain a computerized case management system that includes progress tracking and other documentation.
- You must be able to work at varying sites under varying conditions: office, consumer / legal representative homes, nursing homes, hospitals, and public settings.
- You must be able to use a computer proficiently.
- You must have excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You must be able handle multiple-priorities and work well in a team environment.
- Prior customer service and/or training experience helpful.
- You must be able to communicate professionally and effectively; work productively with co-workers, program participants, legal representatives, providers, community members and state contacts.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with co-workers and outside contacts with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities
- Demonstrates and operates at all times under Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State of CT Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. Our Agency Values of Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Integrity and Accountability guide all of our programs and services.
Apply via our online application, below. Thanks for your interest in Allied Community Resources, Inc.
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs