At Activus Connect we are a team that operates on the simple principals of mutual accountability, reliability and dependability. In order to be part of the team, we must be able to rely on you; that starts with being at work on-time, consistently doing your best and taking pride in the work you perform.
This is a temporary, contractor-based role which means that hours worked will be paid to you directly without any deductions. You will receive a 1099 for all compensation earned during this project.
This role is comprised of two primary functions, making outbound test calls and receiving inbound test calls. As a Test Call Ambassador, you will be provided a series of documented scripts that you will read when handling both inbound and outbound calls. You will not be speaking to customers, but you will be assisting other agents to validate operational readiness for a survey platform. It’s that simple!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Placing and receiving simulated test call services using computer technology
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Comfortable using primarily e-mail and chat for real-time communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Self-motivated and comfortable from home, using your personal computer
- Good attitude, positive outlook – you consider yourself to be social!
- Reliable, Dependable and Punctual
- Motivated and self-directed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- This is a remote position for anyone living within the 48 adjoining states in the US or Puerto Rico (Nope, we aren't hiring in Alaska or Hawaii at this time)
- Education: Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in reading and speaking English
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 8 hours per day for one (or more) of two phases
- Wave I: December 16-20, 2019
- Wave II: January 29, 2020 – February 16, 2020
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6-8 hours of virtual classroom (paid) training prior to the start of the wave dates mentioned above
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4gb or better
- Hard Drive: 20gb or better
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet
- 10MB download
- 3MB upload
- DSL, Cable, Fiber - no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service
- For this temporary project, a wired audio and microphone device is required
You will be required to be at your workstation for your shift periods. It is required that you create an environment that is ergonomically sound for your comfort and needs
This is a pay for performance role in which your direct performance, focus and speed will directly determine your hourly rate of pay. The hourly pay rate ranges from $13 to $17 based on your individual performance. The average compensation rate trends at $15 per hour.
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them in your application:
1) Please complete a computer speed test using this link: Activus Connect Speedtest
2) Please locate your computer specifications and take a screenshot. If you need assistance, there are numerous videos and "how-to" documents online. Simply search for how to find computer specs for the version of Windows you are running. **Please remember that you will need to include your operating system, processor speed, RAM and Hard Drive details**
Department: Customer Experience
This is a contracted ambassador position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs