Activus Connect is hiring for a Customer Experience (CX) Manager to help with Activus' ongoing customer-first efforts while leading our Ambassadors to better performance and improved quality. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally to create and drive alignment around Activus' goal of creating a seamless end-to-end experience. The CX Manager will supervise daily operations and personnel to maximize efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and client outcomes.
This role requires a hands-on leader with experience driving performance leveraging methodologies such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Voice of the Customer (VOC). The CX Manager must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional with a practical mindset.
A successful Customer Experience Manager (CXM), will have a demonstrable track record building high-performing operational teams that are successful in creating positive stakeholder and shareholder outcomes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors customer experience operations
- Organizes, plans, and monitors the virtual floor teams to ensure optimized interaction between a company and its clients
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Develops and implements strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction
- Guides and directs the activities of the TECs to ensure their interactions with clients reflects positively on Activus
- Provides quick response to client inquiries
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets customer interaction data
- Optimizes the customer experience by recommending areas of opportunity, internally and externally.
- Liaises cross-functionally to analyze customer feedback
- Develops programs to improve customer experience
- Monitors the activities of staff to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy, professionalism, and customer service
- Recommends steps necessary for improving customer loyalty and relationship management
- Gathers information, via surveys, on customer opinion of services
- Supervises the activities of the customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on Activus and Activus-clients.
- Prepares and owns action plans
- Familiarity with Profit & Loss statement and has a good understanding of how to drive positive P&L performance.
- Utilizes data and metrics to prioritize actionable efforts with the strategic foresight to build out plans
- Leads strategic meetings
- Works collaboratively with others and in line with Activus Connect's set of values
REQUIREMENTS: SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGEEducation and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related discipline (education or experience in a related field are preferred).
- 8-10 years of prior customer experience management, preferably within the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- Ideally, experienced in managing NPS or other CX benchmarking program
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Calm under pressure
- Comfortable working independently
- Proactively in finding solutions to problems
- Ability to articulate goals and expectations, and coach to the same
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead meetings, work with individuals at all levels and collaborate effectively across teams
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Decisive and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skill
- Analytical experience with the ability to analyze large datasets to uncover and effectively communicate insights
Customer Service Skills:
- Experience utilizing one or more survey platform technologies
- Thought leadership knowledge
- CX and EX background is ideal
Department: Customer Experience
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs