Compassionate, Kind, Understanding and you possess a deep sense of wanting to help fellow Americans who have been impacted in the most profound of ways, during the COVID pandemic.
As one of our Ambassadors, you will be responding to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications. You, our Ambassador, will answer incoming calls from the public related to COVID-19 vaccination scheduling. In this position you will use independent judgment to understand the logistics of available timeslots and if the location, distance and/or time of available appointments is a reasonable distance/timeframe to book an appointment.
When you join the Activus Connect family, as a Customer Care Ambassador, you will be part of a team focused on being the best we can be for both our internal Ambassadors and our external customers. Empathy, compassion, understanding, patience, a desire to help others, and pride in the work you do are ESSENTIAL, as a member of the Activus Connect Team and in this position.
You will need to feel comfortable “helping others” which means that you should expect handling calls that can evoke emotions but likewise result in a sense of satisfaction because you know that you are helping a fellow neighbor in need.
This is a full-time position with paid training, full-time benefits, and a defined schedule. There are no part-time positions available, and schedules are both defined and an essential component of this position. You will need to have a quiet workspace, you will need to have high-speed (wired) internet and you will need to have a basic computer (requirements listed below) and a cell phone (to receive your login codes on).
Here is what an Ambassador's day looks like...
- You will be in your home office for the entirety of your shift - be comfortable in your quiet work environment. The ability to focus on your work is paramount, so taking care of family or friends while working is not going to be possible.
- Agents will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- You may be required to transfer callers to other entities, according to current guidelines
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
- You will have a reliable, hard-wired internet connection
- You will have the ability to always express empathy in these difficult times and for the subject matter surrounding COVID-19.
- You will operate with care and accuracy when handling case documents.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
- Calls will be busy, but that is not a problem for you, Ambassador! You are a master call taker, helping our callers with the utmost care and compassion.
- You will walk that proverbial extra mile for our callers and provide accurate documentation, research, and follow-up to their inquiries. With confidence and open, interactive trust, you will communicate the next steps and solution clearly.
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of call center experience OR 2 years of customer service experience
- Effective communicator with a strong ability to provide empathy and excellent customer experience
- Clinical knowledge of and experience in medical, public health, and/or CDC related topics is preferred
- Strong data entry and telephone skills
- Proficient internet search skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written) problem solving, and customer service skills
- Be willing to work under an immediate supervisor. Accept and learn from feedback – we are all in this together and growth is guaranteed!
- We will pay you to complete online training, but you must commit to attending – 100%, no missed time
- Be able to complete and pass fingerprinting and a background check
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operating system: Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave or Newer
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or better
- Hard Drive: 20GB or better
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet
- 20MB download
- 10MB upload
- DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY - MUST be hard-wired! (absolutely no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service)
- For this project, a wired audio and noise-canceling microphone device is required.
- We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam for the purposes of interview, compliance, quality assurance, and coaching or support sessions.
- The pay rate is $15.00 per hour for English speaking $16 for Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- PLUS an additional $4.54 benefit (for your first 40 hours each week)
- YES, a total of $19.54 or $20.54
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- You will be able to SELECT YOUR SHIFT
- Availability Based
- Benefit eligible after 60 days (Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k)
- We promote from WITHIN!
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them to your application:
1) You MUST complete a computer speed test using THIS link: Activus Connect Speedtest
2) Please locate your computer specifications and take a screenshot. If you need assistance, there are numerous videos and "how-to" documents online. Simply search for how to find computer specs for the version of Windows you are running. **Please remember that you will need to include your operating system, processor speed, RAM, and Hard Drive details**
3) Please take a photo of your intended workspace
Department: Customer Experience
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs