At Activus Connect, we are a team that operates on the simple principles of mutual accountability, reliability, and dependability. In order to be part of the team, we must be able to rely on you and that starts with being at work on time, consistently doing your best, and taking pride in the work you perform.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Create content calendar along with compelling curated social media posts on our channels LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Researching new social media trends and tools.
- Sending out emails and other written correspondence
- Participating in regular internal team meetings via Teams
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Preparation of reports and analyses, along with recommendations
- Explore new ways to engage with our target audience on digital channels
- Engage with the community by responding to reviews, comments, and messages in a timely manner
- Experience using design tools such as Canva, Adobe, and other
- Graphic Design and Video Editing
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social media experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Thoroughly internet literate with the ability to do research online
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and formulas)
- Ability to analyze data (specifically related to user behavior and engagement)
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- High school diploma or equivalent; BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, or Public Relations is a plus
- Advanced or fluent English (written and oral)
- Strong communications skills with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Experience in data collection, entry, and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Exquisite math and numerical skills
- Computer savvy with a working knowledge of relevant software (Excel)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Standard Company Requirements
- You will be required to be at your workstation for your shift periods. It is required that you create an environment that is ergonomically sound for your comfort and needs
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them to your application:
1) Please complete a computer speed test using this link: Activus Connect Speedtest
2) Please locate your computer specifications and take a screenshot. If you need assistance, there are numerous videos and "how-to" documents online. Simply search for how to find computer specs for the version of Windows you are running. **Please remember that you will need to include your operating system, processor speed, RAM, and Hard Drive details**
3) Please take a photo of the workspace you intend to use for this position.
Department: Customer Experience
This is a full time position