Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) - Eastlake has immediate needs for Furnace Operators to join our team reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. This positions operates and maintains one or more of several different types of furnaces to produce high quality castings for the Aerospace Industry and the Industrial Gas Turbine Industry.
- Read work orders to determine work assignments.
- Prepare furnaces for casting.
- Load molds into the pre-heat ovens for cast.
- Load metal and flux into furnaces or clay crucibles.
- Monitor equipment operation.
- Record gauge readings, test results, and shift production in log books.
- Drain, transfer, or remove molten metal from furnaces.
- Transport materials and products to and from work areas
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous foundry experience preferred
- Ability to withstand extreme heat
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to read and write
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Team orientation
- Safety orientation
CPP-Eastlake offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance.
CPP-Eastlake, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Eastlake. No Phone Call Please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
It is the policy of CPP Cleveland, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs