The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the organization. Will assume complete responsibility for each customer contact by ensuring that all customer requirements or request are met. CSR will provide support by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with customers (Internal and External) to resolves customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Use discretion and independent judgment when interacting with customers to provide assistance and advice as needed.
- Support cost estimating and quoting process for repeat and new business
- Ensure compliance with corporate pricing targets
- Support plant sales forecasting activities
- Maintain a positive business relationship with customers
- Prepare company presentations and pricing proposals
- Understand long term agreements (LTA) and conditions of such agreement.
- Prepare a variety of status reports including closing, follow-up and measurement goals.
- Coordinate customer visits to facility
- Review and acknowledge purchase orders per customers system on a timely basis.
- Update CRP with order information and revise existing orders.
- Enter order information in various customer portal sites.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of sales systems within an MRP manufacturing environment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required. Advanced education preferred.
- 2 years of experience in ITAR and EAR requirements, knowledge of major commercial and military airframe and engine platforms, and providing customer service support in the aerospace manufacturing industry.
- 2 years plus of Sales/Customer service experience a must
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs