Consolidated Precision Products (CPP), an aerospace and defense manufacturing company, has an immediate need for a Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join our team! This is a 2nd shift position, located at our in Bloomington, MN facility. This position is responsible for performing repairs and installation of industrial electrical equipment as well as troubleshooting problems and faults with multi meters and PLC ladder logic programs.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join a stable & growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP-Minneapolis offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance, employer subsidized 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Tests circuitry and components using special testing equipment such as multi-meters and mega ohm meters.
- Perform electrical installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of electrical equipment
- Organizes parts, equipment, materials, etc. necessary to complete assigned jobs and checks all available documents that are available.
- Diagnose machine and/or equipment malfunctions and operating malfunctions and operating difficulties and effects repairs and adjustments in a manner which minimizes down time..
- Performs routine and/or preventative maintenance on all assigned machinery and equipment following established schedules or as necessary.
- Performs assigned duties during shut-down periods to ensure all maintenance functions are completed prior to resuming production in the plant.
- Ability to diagnose and perform installations based on PID drawings
- Inspects completed work and performs rework as needed
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree/Certificate in electronics, or equivalent knowledge preferred.
- Registered with the State of Minnesota as a licensed or unlicensed electrician
- 3 – 4 years directly related experience.
- PLC and industrial communication knowledge (Allen Bradley ControlLogix and RSlogix 500 preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand
- The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs