Quality Administrator– This position the successful candidate to perform duties assisting Quality Engineering in handling and managing the following elements of the Quality System as listed below:
Essential Job Functions:
- Creation of Return Material Authorization and follow up closure
- Creation of Nonconforming Report and Corrective Action Request
- Document Control Administrator and Process Control Changes
- Quality Metric Monthly Updates such as On-time Delivery, Rework, Scrap, Escapes, Internal and External Audits
- Internal Audit Administrator. Capable of performing quality procedural internal audits.
- Follow up Nonconforming Reports disposition and closure
- Provide Supplier Performance Feedback and keep the Supplier Surveys and Approvals upto date
- Coordinate training schedule and completion with the Supervisors and Managers
- Provide support to Quality Manager as requested.
- Education: Associates Degree or relevant industry experience can be substituted.
- Experience: 2+ years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Certifications/Licenses: None
Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Solid understanding of internal and external quality requirements. General understanding of customer drawings and specifications. Familiarity with Microsoft (MS) Office products required.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs