Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate opening for a qualified X-Ray Level 1 to join our team! Shall be familiar with the scope and limitations of the method. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow approved nondestructive testing procedures
- Interpret codes, standards, specifications and other contractual documentation related to NDT methods acceptance criteria.
- Create techniques for specific radiographic Inspection tests.
- Calibrate, set up equipments, and conduct tests.
- Interpret, evaluate and document results in accordance with approved procedures by the NDT Level III.
- Perform specific calibration
- Perform specific test.
- Organize and report nondestructive test results
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively with others.
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must meet the qualification requirements and mandated tests requirements for certification in radiographic inspection methods in lieu of the requirements set forth in National Aerospace Standard 410 (NAS 410).
- Passage of 20/20 Near Vision (Jaegar 1 at 12).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
NDT Certification, (Non Destructing Testing), High school diploma or some college education – but not required.
Must be able to read and interpret in English.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs