Wax Mold Machine Operator (Molder) - Manufacturing and Production
***Prior industry experience preferred. If you were a Selmet/PCT employee under CPP and were part of a reduction in force, and you are rehired within 2 years, you will immediately regain your adjusted service date. ***
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in safety improvement team activities.
- Accurately prepares dies for operation and storage.
- Operates a variety of mold machines to produce wax patterns and gating components, using tech cards and set-up procedures.
- Delivers, stages, moves and stores materials, equipment and parts.
- Fills, loads and unloads materials and equipment.
- Learns and performs basic department operations.
- Cleans work areas, machines and equipment.
- Keeps accurate records and completes reports as required.
- Assists engineering in problem-solving and analysis as related to wax injection.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the essential functions of this job:
- All safety rules and safe work practices.
- Safety improvement team activities.
- Accurately preparing dies for operation and storage.
- The operations of a variety of mold machines to produce wax patterns and gating components, using tech cards and set-up procedures.
- The delivery, staging, moving and storage of materials, equipment and parts.
- Filling, loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Learn and perform basic department operations.
- Clean work areas, machines and equipment.
- Keep accurate records and complete reports as required.
- Assist engineering in problem-solving and analysis as related to wax injection.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Exposure to fumes from melting wax.
- Working near moving mechanical parts for extended periods of time.
- Twisting and turning of wrist and forearm for extended periods of time.
- Requires use of hands to operate controls of mold presses.
- The job is often performed under reasonably good working conditions. Exposure to the above elements is generally not present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Required to wear safety glasses in the performance of duties.
- Swing Shift
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs