Sr Staff Accountant will complete many administrative, organization and analysis tasks to monitor the financial health of our business. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating financial statements;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports;
- Assisting with budgeting;
- Ensuring all accounting practices are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles;
- Assisting with billing and tax documentation preparation;
- Working with the company financial team to create internal controls and policies;
- Collaborating with the IT department to maintain financial records and system processes; and
- Identifying solutions to discrepancies in financial records
Use industry knowledge, soft skills and technical abilities to effectively support executive management and other colleagues in assessing and improving the organization’s finances. Skills and qualification include:
- Expert knowledge of accounting and financial principles, regulations and best practices;
- Excellent understanding of governmental guidelines, tax laws that affect the company;
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail;
- Proficient with data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in basic office and accounting software programs;
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other relevant area; and
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs