Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently looking for a Finishing Operator at our Rancho facility to join our team! The Finishing Operator will be reporting to our Foundry Supervisor at our aerospace foundry in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 30 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation with many overtime opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401k with employer match, paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
Finish Process Operator
- Operates air guns and grinders to refine and blend parts.
- Loads and unloads aluminum and steel castings from carts to deburring work station.
- Repair weld clean up.
- Rework to Repair defects.
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively with others.
- Ability to regularly appear for work.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability To Read/understand English
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs