Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently seeking an experienced Mill Operator to join our team. This role reports to the QA Manager at our plant in Everett, Washington and is considered a critical member of the CPP-Everett team, working closely with the team to manufacture aerospace components as per drawing. This is a great opportunity to join a growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation & holidays, including safety boots, company-supplied tools, paid training and many opportunities to pick up overtime shifts.
- Reads and interprets aerospace manufacturing drawings, including tolerances, customer specifications and technical requirements.
- Accurately compares product to engineering drawings/specifications, purchase order, and manufacturing orders using common manual inspection equipment, (e.g., surface plates, micrometers, height gages, calipers, protractors, radius gages, profilometers, bore gages, PCMs, dial indicators, etc.) in order to accept or reject product.
- Documents product acceptance/rejection on manufacturing order, processes appropriate rejection documentation if necessary, and performs move function in MRP system.
- Completion of any non conformance documents required by Onamac and/or its customer.
- Thorough understanding of documents required in the execution of inspection duties including but not limited to customer purchase orders, applicable quality notes, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quality position or aerospace manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to read aerospace mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of AS9100 Quality system requirements and the corrective action process.
- Familiarity with ASME Y-14.5 geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Able to use electronic equipment such as an optical comparator and a manual CMM.
- Able to analyze surface roughness with a profilometer and visual methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs