Heat Treat Operator
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
A Heat Treat operator sets up and runs multiple heat treat furnaces; sort and serialize the different castings for various heat treats, sets-up the castings on fixtures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and run multiple heat treat furnaces.
- Sort and serialize the different castings for various heat treats.
- Maintains accurate heat treat logs for all castings and test materials.
- Individual will be required to follow instructions both written and verbal and to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with employees from other departments in order to expedite castings into heat treat.
- Employee is also required to work in a responsible, safe, and professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Basic math ability, including addition.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Must poses basic computer skills with the ability to retrieve, organize, and save files and emails.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing and production; aerospace castings preferred.
- Possess good communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Able to interact effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a positive manner.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to noise, temperature, and machinery.
- Swing Day/Shift
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/ CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs