Penetrant Level I
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
A Penetrant Level I uses Non-Destructive Treatment (NDT) techniques on titanium castings for the aerospace industry. Specifically the use of liquid penetrant solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run castings through penetrant line process.
- Keep Penetrant Department clean and orderly.
- Work in darkroom using ultra-violet light and mark castings for weld repair.
- May be required to operate hand grinder to remove minor defects.
- Good attendance record.
- Able to understand, comprehend, and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must be able to pass vision screening with or without correction.
- Frequently working near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to chemicals including acetone, penetrant, and developer.
- Exposure to dust dirt fumes, noise and chemicals. The work is typically performed under reasonably good working conditions; while exposure to any or all of the mentioned elements may occur, such exposure is generally not present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Swing shift
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs