Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) in Pomona is currently looking for an FPI Level 2 to join our team! The FPI Level 2 will be reporting to our Operations Supervisor on 1st shift at our Aerospace Manufactory in Pomona, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 30 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, and 401K with employer match, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Review PWIs and MIS for instructions.
- Inspect parts processed through penetrant and disposition IAW the given acceptance criteria.
- Set up and calibrate equipment such as FPI processing line, PSM-5 panels and black lights.
- Conduct process control tests, interpret, evaluate and document data in accordance with codes, standards and other contractual documents.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: FPI level 2 experience
- Certifications/Licenses: Penetrant Level 2 Certification
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: - Read. Write legibly. Basic math skills. Good written communication skills. Good verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Detail orientation.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs