If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Primary Purpose: Manage material inventories for the wax & investing departments
- Conduct weekly & monthly material inventories for Investing & Wax departments.
- Track material receipts & usage on a daily basis, enter data into spreadsheets.
- Check material certification paperwork, enter data into spreadsheets.
- Sample, test & release materials upon receipt.
- Enter material deviations as needed.
- Conduct basic laboratory testing of materials, if required. Document test results.
- Determine material quantities needed from offsite warehouses, for the following week.
- Retain & file paperwork. Maintain all records in an auditable fashion.
- Work with Purchasing department to adjust incoming materials as usage rates change.
- Create requisitions for department needs.
- Assist with production reporting as needed.
- Reconcile inventory numbers with Finance department, as needed.
- Meet weekly with department supervision & purchasing to discuss material status/concerns. Update and create department tech cards.
- Update and create department SOP’s and PCP’s
- May be required to operate a forklift, with appropriate on-site training.
- May be required to travel to a local warehouse (in Albany).
- May research & prepare department supply requisitions or conduct online ordering of supplies.
- Other data input or duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be able to work as a team-player, able to prioritize job duties, able to handle multiple tasks and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Excel required: Create/maintain spreadsheets, formulas
- Proficiency with Outlook
Work Conditions:Frequent use of a computer at a desk. Frequent presence in the Wax and Investing departments (which may involve dust, fumes, chemicals, noise, operating equipment) & material warehouse.
- Day Shift (Monday - Friday)
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs