CPP-Syracuse is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Air Craft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry and has been in business for over 70 years. We have over 275 employees currently working in our Chittenango, NY facility.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual for our Inside Sales department.
The primary responsibility of an Inside Sales Manager is for developing and recommending pricing strategies which result in the greatest share of market over the long term and providing Process Engineering support to ensure that customer goals are met during the manufacturing process. Interacts with customers, sales, teammates, manufacturing personnel and suppliers. Maintain a high level of focus on customer satisfaction and facilitates cross functional teams in order to effectively solve customer issues/concerns.Job Summary
Formulate, execute and achieve the bookings and pricing plan for the site, (including new and existing business) to achieve or exceed the planned bookings volume and profitability levels.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
- Formulate and execute pricing plan for the year. Ensure pricing objectives are met.
- Support field Sales Account Managers and Program Manager(s) to understand product platforms, customer forecasts, and market conditions.
- Ensure bookings are received as planned. Understand gaps in the plan and react to achieve plan.
- Prepare company presentations and pricing proposals.
- Obtain all quoting documentation from customers necessary to allow engineers to provide timely quotes.
- Ensure that customer quotes are processed in a timely manner.
- Understand contract terms and conditions and execute in accordance with corporate policies.
- Balance customer needs and company needs to achieve mutual success.
- Assure all Purchase Orders are processed per AS9001 Quality System.
- Maintain and update Oracle and Data Warehouse
- Maintain high productivity level through proper planning and management of bookings and customer service activities.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting requirements regarding booking forecast, product performance, sales activities, threatened loss of business, sales forecasts, industry trends, competitive information and activities, account analysis and status to assist management in making informed decisions.
- Ensure compliance to ITAR and EAR regulations.
- Train, direct, and evaluate Customer Service Reps.
- Coordinate, manage and participate in customer visits, and include relevant internal participants as needed.
- Coordinate, manage and participate in customer visits related to new business.
- Inform management of any necessary revisions, updates or expirations of all LTA’s customer contracts.
- Advise business units of the status of meeting the forecast.
- Collaborate with Finance to follow up on all AR and commercial issues.
- Provide timely response to company needs.
- Stay abreast of Market changes in the Aero and IGT markets to help organization to strategically make business decisions.
- Invoice all new and misc. tooling per Purchase Order requirements.
- Maintain a log of all tools under development and initiate a tooling sales forecast each month.
- Education: Degree required. Engineering degree preferred.
- Experience: 5 years’ investment casting experience helpful. Experience in the aerospace or industrial gas turbine markets desired.
- Certifications/Licenses: None
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs