Grain Rework – CPP Eastlake
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple opportunities at our Eastlake, Ohio facility and are a world class supplier of castings and components for the aerospace industry.
Join our team for a great entry level job and the opportunity to learn more about career options in the aerospace manufacturing arena!
FULL-TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
CPP is seeking a driven individual to join our team as a Grain Rework Operator. This position will work on 3rd shift between the hours of (10:00PM – 6:30AM).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Utilizing automated, powered, and hand tools
- Slowly working away excess material until the finished product is reached.
- Following precise directions to rework material to exact dimensions.
- The right candidate will need to be detailed oriented in order to measure using precision.
- Age: Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: No prior experience required. We Will Train the Right Person
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Read. Write legibly. Basic computer skills. Quality conscious. Safety conscious. Detailed oriented. Sense of urgency.
- Working Environment: Factory floor area working with caustic and fumes
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant
- Sand Blaster
- Air hose
- Hand tools
- Measuring devices
- Use hands and fingers
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs