If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Relocation assistance available to qualified candidates.
Manages all aspects of complex aerospace engineering projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with engineers, technicians, designers, and drafters to ensure satisfactory delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Ensures projects align with established and approved design specifications.
- Tracks progress toward milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and prepares reports for senior management.
- Selects, negotiates with, and manages activities of external consultants, or vendors.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Project Management certifications preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Mathematical, project scheduling, project management skills and design expertise.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- May work near moving mechanical parts.
- Day Shift
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs