CPP-Syracuse is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Air Craft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry and has been in business for over 70 years. We have over 275 employees currently working in our Chittenango, NY facility.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual for our Inside Sales department.
The primary responsibility of an Inside Sales Representative is to maintain a high level of focus on customer satisfaction and to facilitate cross functional teams in order to effectively solve customer issues/concerns. This position will work as a member of the Business Unit team focused on a select group of customers and will interact with customers, sales, teammates, manufacturing personnel and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create Quotes to customers on repeat business.
- Perform Contract Review process and send purchase order acknowledgments to customers after PO is reviewed and deemed acceptable.
- Review purchase orders for accuracy of price, revision, delivery, duplication, and special instructions and resolve any discrepancies. Enter customer requirements into CPP business system.
- Schedule customer delivery requirements in accordance with raw material availability.
- Maintain the order entry system to assure accurate shipping, invoicing, terms and schedule requirements, working within established production planning guidelines.
- Add and maintain Customer information in CPP business system.
- Download customer schedules on a weekly basis and maintain corresponding schedules within the CPP business system.
- Coordinate and process Customer Returns in a timely manner.
- Assist in coordinating customer visits.
- Monitor in process yields to ensure timely response to negative situations.
- Respond to all customer delivery concerns, involving any necessary member of the BU or Manufacturing teams in order to effectively solve customer problems.
- Maintain applicable reports as directed by BU leader
- Monitor risk and profit margins at the account level as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AAS in Business or related field
3-5 years of customer service experience with manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with experience in Excel, Access, Word. Familiarity with Oracle V11 a plus
- Effective communication skills with ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a win- win style. Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and nomenclature a plus.
CPP-Syracuse offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation.
CPP-Syracuse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
CPP-Syracuse, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Syracuse. No Phone Call Please.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs