Lathe Operator I - Weekend Shift - WILL TRAIN
Fri - Sun 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
This role reports to the Production Supervisor at our plant in Everett, Washington and is considered a critical member of the CPP-Everett team, working closely with the team to manufacture aerospace components as per drawing. This is a great opportunity for a lathe operator to join a growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation & holidays, including safety boots, company-supplied tools, paid training, defined career progression within the Lathe team and many opportunities to pick up overtime shifts.
Compensation: $19 - $36 Per Hour
- Operate CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls
- Some experience running CNC Lathes
- Operation of CNC lathes on daily basis.
- Inspection of parts as they come of machine.
- Deburring as needed during production.
- Learn Basic knowledge of commonly use G and M codes
- Aerospace knowledge a plus but not required
- Training of Blueprint reading 1
- Follow schedule set by supervisor
- Learn to use micrometers and other precision tools
- Observe machine during operation and detect out of tolerance parts
- Meet job standards set by quoted estimate of job
- Learn to trouble shoot any issue which arise
- Learn to follow set up sheet and instructions at machines
- Follow all 5s processes in place
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Education and Experience:
- Will Train
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills required
- Previous experience working with Fanuc Controls and set ups strongly preferred, with a focus on multiple axis machines
- Fri - Sun 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position