Parts Mover - Titanium Manufacturing -Weekend Day Shift
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Under the supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Parts Mover provides the movement of all parts within the Selmet backend processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate part movement between all backend processes, off-site and within the building.
- Assure that paperwork is accurate and complete prior to transfer to the next location.
- Alkaline wash and/or mask castings.
- Facilitate any expediting needs as outlined by the Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Area Leads.
- Report schedule and product flow interruptions.
- Coordinate all backend tool movement requirements.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. However, candidates who possesses relevant experience may be considered, in lieu of a diploma.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively organize and schedule work, follow detailed instructions, and communicate effectively.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting.
- U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs , with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to use tool movement devices (carts, cranes, forklift).
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to, noise, temperature, and machinery.
- Weekend Day Shift
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position