Grain Etch Operator – CPP Eastlake
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple opportunities at our Eastlake, Ohio facility and are a world class supplier of castings and components for the aerospace industry.
Join our team for a great entry level job and the opportunity to learn more about career options in the aerospace manufacturing arena!
FULL-TIME/ PART-TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
CPP is seeking a driven individual to join our team as a Grain Etch Operator. This position will work on 1st shift between the hours of (6:00AM – 2:30PM).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages & Eligible for Quarterly Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
- Benefits & company matched 401k plan
- Great Work Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Conduct specific gravity check.
- Log gravity results.
- Start and stop cycle of autoclave to remove core.
- Check pH for all liquids going down drain.
- Fill and dump all caustic and water.
- Log results.
- Rinse off castings using pressure washer.
- Clean all tanks inside and outside of tanks
- Test caustic
- Age: Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: No prior experience required. We Will Train the Right Person
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Read. Write legibly. Basic computer skills. Quality conscious. Safety conscious. Detailed oriented. Sense of urgency.
- Working Environment: Factory floor area working with caustic and fumes
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant
- Rinse Booth
- Pressure Washer
- Water hoses
- Use hands and fingers
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position