Consolidated Precision Products (CPP), a manufacturer of highly complex aerospace castings is seeking an Operations Supervisor to join the team at our plant in the City of Industry, CA location. We are looking for a motivated and driven individual that can drive execution in a diverse, challenging environment.
In this role you will be considered a key member of the Operations team, partnering with the Director of Operations at our plant in City of Industry, CA facility.
Must have prior manufacturing experience, industry background is a plus.
- Makes sure hourly employees in assigned department receive adequate training and support.
- Ensures product quality.
- Performs record keeping duties for assigned staff.
- Establishes and maintains an efficient and productive physical department.
- Responsible for employee training, performance, safety, implementation of company policies and related human resource functions.
- Collaborates with Product and Industrial Engineers in the development and design of new products and the setting of ‘standard’ times for operations.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- Must be able to work well with other team members
- Some weekend work required based on production needs
- Other tasks maybe assigned by the director
- High school diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration, Operations Management, or Industrial Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory and Manufacturing experience preferred, foundry experience a plus
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel), knowledge of Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Organizational Skills
- Exceptional organization, adaptability, and communication skills
- Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs