Maintenance Supervisor - Aerospace Components
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for leading plant maintenance and maintenance project teams to build on the reliability programs, maintain the facilities, and improve the business. This role will drive the company’s efforts toward world class reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises maintenance personnel to effectively maintain industrial manufacturing equipment and facilities on a 7-day per week, 24-hour basis.
- Provides functional and economical solutions for operations and maintenance through improvement of plant safety, reliability, efficiency, and regulatory compliance in a responsible and progressive manner.
- Manages expenses and project budgets to meet business operational plans.
- Creates a positive, proactive, and passionate culture that motivates the team to achieve goals that support the business.
- Plans for continuous career development and training of personnel to meet business needs in the maintenance department.
- Selects, hires, trains, develops, leads and directs maintenance personnel to accomplish business objectives.
- Fosters employee engagement by promoting a problem-solving culture and ensuring that business and operational goals are effectively communicated to employees.
- Leverages continuous improvement and new/innovative technologies as part of an integrated approach to reducing equipment/process cost without sacrificing quality.
- Reliability tools and techniques such as vibration analysis, infrared scanning, planning and scheduling jobs, preventive/predictive/condition-based work.
- Manages Life Threatening Programs such as Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, and Fall Protection.
- Oversees plant mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Safety and continuous improvement tools such as problem solving, hazard abatement, improvement, and waste elimination.
- Maintains maintenance/facilities for reliability in a manufacturing setting such as preventive/predictive.
- Project management in a manufacturing setting including equipment installations and major equipment repairs with necessary close coordination with the operations team and outside vendors to ensure minimal impacts.
- Problem-solving and decision-making to consensus within a team setting.
- Separating strategic and tactical work, and the ability to move between.
- Trend analysis and review of work content to identify upcoming issues.
- Presenting information, both technical and non-technical, to all levels of the organization.
- Parts stocking strategy including Min/Max assessment.
- Demonstrating diplomacy and tact to work effectively with diverse groups and individuals. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Computer and software proficiency, including MS Office applications.
- Understand, communicate, and facilitate CPP's mission, vision, and values.
- Lead directly and indirectly and seek consensus/alignment across a team.
- Exhibit attention to detail, organization, and a strong sense of accountability.
- Exhibit a positive team-oriented service philosophy.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 1 year of experience in an industrial maintenance leadership role – OR – 6 years of experience in an industrial maintenance leadership role.
- At least 2 years of direct project management experience, such as capital, major maintenance, or equipment installations.
- At least 1 year of reliability program experience, such as preventive/predictive maintenance, lubrication, or infrared inspections.
- At least 1 year of experience of departmental budget management.
- Demonstrated experience in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to noise, temperature, and machinery.
- Primarily on days, but may require occasional off shift or weekend responsibilities.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs