Wax Assembler - 3rd Shift
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for career advancement, then working for CPP may be the right fit for you! Join a results-oriented workplace that strives for success through innovation, collaboration, and teamwork.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Euclid is an investment casting foundry that specializes in complex aerospace & gas turbine components. With a stable business model and competitive compensation & benefits, CPP is a great option to consider as you look to make your next career move.
For more information, please visit https://www.cppcorp.com/
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay for Hourly Employees
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- 401k with Company Match
- Emphasis on Employee Engagement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement
In this position the successful candidate will perform duties related to the setting up, assembling, and attaching a variety of wax patterns to wax frames while consistently monitoring for quality.
- Use Product Engineering Instructions (PEI) throughout inspection process.
- Inspect, repair and dress patterns.
- Pin patterns as appropriate
- Assemble and seal patterns.
- Scan part into database to create operation routing path.
- Adhere to and enforce proper safety/security procedures and protocol.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Experience: One to three years in manufacturing. Experience in wax assembly or investment casting preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses: None
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability to read and legibly write numbers and letters. Ability to be thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved. Ability to use and understand measuring devices including tape measures, rules, etc. Basic computer skills. Detail oriented. Good interpersonal skills. Good verbal communication skills. Team oriented.
- Shop floor.
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in.
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant.
NOTE: Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is the policy of the company to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, the company will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process. All roles are restricted to U.S. persons (U.S. citizens, permanent residents and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act) due to access to export-controlled technology. CPP will require proof of status prior to employment.
Note that we maintain a drug-free workplace, and all offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory results of a drug & background screen.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs