Wollaston Alloys/CPP Boston is seeking a driven individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative (CSR)! The CSR will be a critical point of contact for our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a fast-paced company that has continued to grow over the past 60 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401K with match, paid vacation and holidays, paid training, and a great team culture!
- Enters customer orders into the Odyssey Program (data entry).
- Emails order acknowledgment to the customer.
- Advises customer of changes to pricing, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Edits orders received for pricing and delivery date discrepancies and enters them into the computer system.
- Processes customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- General customer service correspondence by phone or e-mail.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status requests.
- Coordinates with Operations team to follow up on orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Confers with production, purchasing, and shipping to expedite or track missing or delayed shipments.
- Assist Operations in the work area to track and identify component locations.
- Maintains customer name and address database.
- May type quotes and maintain files for all quotes that are processed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be customer-service focused.
- Strong phone etiquette.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written professional communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Previous experience in customer service for a manufactured product is required. Previous experience with casting, foundry, or similar is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word (basic to intermediate), is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military, and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs