If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
- Review and refer to Product Engineering Instructions (PEI) for each pattern prior to wax injection.
- Complexity of die and duties varies with Wax Injector level.
- Set wax press machine settings to appropriate levels per pattern PEI.
- Set up and operate wax press including successfully preparing wax die for injection.
- Visually inspect wax injected patterns for defects including cracks, air bubbles, flow lines, and dirt build up.
- Scrap patterns that are unsuitable for mold creation.
- Mark pattern part and employee number on the injected pattern.
- Monitor press machine settings and adjust as needed.
- Troubleshoot wax injection related issues.
- Refill wax tanks after every shift.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Carefully handle patterns to maintain integrity throughout injection process.
- Comply with and support AS9100 and Nadcap certification standards as well as customer specific standards.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to three years’ experience in manufacturing. Wax assembly or investment casting preferred.
- Ability to read and legibly write numbers and letters
- Advanced computer skills
Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read, understand and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, workstation documents and Product Engineer Instructions (PEI). Ability to speak effectively and interact with other team members, engineers and leadership. Ability to read and legibly write numbers and letters.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY - Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardized exists.
Rate of Pay: $17.00 to $19.00 an hour, plus shift differential if applicable.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs