Entry Level Manufacturing - Aerospace Parts
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
We are hiring for many manufacturing and production positions in aerospace. Qualified candidates applying to this role will have the opportunity to discuss specific roles they are interested in and qualified for. Positions are open at both Selmet, Inc. and Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc. (PCT) in Albany and there are openings on a variety of shifts.
Entry level minimum pay is $17.00/hr. Higher starting pay available depending on position, skills and work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Roles include TIG welding, metal finishing, reviewing parts for visual and dimensional conformance, working with wax parts or molds, knocking off shell material from castings, working in the foundry area and more.
- Training is provided for all positions.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid job history with 1 year at recent or prior employer preferred.
- Must be able to read and obtain a basic knowledge and understanding of written materials with on the job training.
- Must have basic high-school level math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to understand measurements; read and use measurement tools correctly.
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Flexible on shift including working swing or weekends.
- Desire to work with your hands in a production environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, or shoveling.
- Manufacturing requires repetitive motion of hands, wrists, and arms.
Must be able to work one or more of these shifts:
- Swing Shift - Monday - Thursday (4x10-hour days)
- Weekend Day Shifts - Friday-Sunday (3x12)
- Weekend Night Shifts - Friday-Sunday (3x12)
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs