Metals Operator - Titanium Manufacturing - Weekend Graveyard Shift
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
A Titanium Metals Operator will be responsible for identifying, separating, cleaning, cutting, sorting, and delivering metal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and separate metal.
- Responsible for production and quality of metal.
- Assist with production duties in the Ingot and Casting departments.
- Report any issues with metal and/or equipment.
- Monitor cleaning equipment and transport metal to and from Chem Mill area.
- Requires individual to be organized and efficient with tasks and duties and requires an attention to details and ability to work as a team member.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, and shoveling.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Good attendance record required.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to noise, temperature, and machinery.
- Weekend Graveyard Shift - Friday-Sunday ($2.50/hr. shift differential)
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs