Process Engineering Manager - Titanium Manufacturing
Lead and motivate a team of engineers responsible for maintaining and improving essential manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the work of a staff of engineers and technicians; estimates manpower needs; and schedules and assigns work to meet completion date. Provides career growth mentoring to team members.
- Manages engineering projects inside and outside the company, including, but not limited to, process change trials and raw materials specifications.
- Responsible for employee welfare, productivity, accountability to the processes and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Leads other engineering improvements and problem solving related to production or NPI issues.
- Develops and maintains key process documentation and its application.
- Participates in customer, NADCAP and ISO audits.
- Provides performance appraisals, salary administration, and manages project budgets as well as department budgets.
- Supervision, coordination, and directions relate largely to overall objectives of the project or programs, meeting schedules, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters. Consults with others concerning technical direction, unusual problems, and developments.
- Provides timely profit projections and follow-up on their product line and has full accountability
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Must show capability to maintain, or create, and supervise a group of engineers and technicians that are able to perform in a team environment while personal accountability and individual growth is encouraged.
- Must have a good track record in taking charge of a product line and meeting profit, quality and delivery requirements.
- Progressive experience including project management responsibility requiring the direction of the efforts of several engineers.
- Demonstrated capability to work with customers and or other internal organization (s) developing part/process/activities in a concurrent team approach environment while holding responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Individual will have contributed significantly to new inventions, designs, or techniques. Has demonstrated ability to lead projects involving direction of other engineers and technicians.
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and MS Project
- Working knowledge of blueprints and GD&T
- Capable of performing statistical analysis and making data based decisions
- Working knowledge of NX, Solidworks, or similar CAD software.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- 7+ years Investment Casting experience or 10+ years in Manufacturing preferred
- Experience developing management system tools related to manufacturing based project management
- Working knowledge of metals manufacturing
- Computer programming skills a plus
- May work near moving mechanical parts.
- Day shift, Salaried
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs