Plans, coordinates, and communicates Maintenance work orders and planned preventive maintenance with vendors, contractors, and the operations team. Sources parts and works with contractors to keep our facility optimally running. Is a primary user and continuous improver of our computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) which helps align our staff that works multiple shifts all days of the week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with service providers, vendors, and maintenance contractors to schedule repairs, servicing, preventive maintenance, and other projects required to keep the company’s physical assets running reliably.
- Reviews parts requisition with Maintenance Manager and submits requisitions to Purchasing to ensure we have the parts and labor to run reliably.
- Enters new and completed work orders into CMMS database.
- Submits weekly maintenance labor, costs, and on order parts reports to Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance supervisor and operations leaders to optimally schedule preventive, calibration, and repair work orders.
- Improves and refines spare parts database in CMMS.
- Monitors parts purchasing and on-time delivery.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will need to assist team identifying spare parts in the field on occasion.
- Verifies accuracy of shipments and deliveries and checks accuracy of packing slips.
- Utilizes computer to locate new sources of suppliers as needed.
- Maintains records and files with precision and accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma
- Ability to prioritize work and communicate effectively with all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- CMMS experience preferred
- Ability to learn about and understand mechanical systems required, we will train on site.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-workers, supervisors, management, and vendors as required.
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, or shoveling.
- Manufacturing requires repetitive motion of hands, wrists, and arms.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs