Director of Process Engineering
Shared role as director of process engineering for Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Albany Titanium Group (Selmet and Pacific Cast Technologies; (PCT)) and technical resource for CPP Structurals and Airfoils.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and support for Albany front end process control team
- Technical support for Albany and other CPP investing teams
- Lead division technical development and initiate/manage a program to support their growth
- Direct/support process automation initiatives across division (partnering with corporate resources and local engineering teams)
- Support CPP-wide process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate and support six sigma training
- Oversees other engineering improvements and problem solving related to production or NPI issues
- Responsible for employee welfare, productivity, development, accountability to the processes and a commitment to continuous improvement
- B.S. in related discipline or equivalent experience
- 7 years experience in investment casting
- Must show capability to maintain, or create, and supervise a group of engineers and technicians that are able to perform in a team environment while personal accountability and individual growth is encouraged.
- Progressive experience including project management responsibility requiring the direction of the efforts of several engineers.
- Demonstrated capability to work with customers and or other internal organization (s) developing part/process/activities in a concurrent team approach environment while holding responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and MS Project
- Capable of performing statistical analysis and making data based decisions
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment drug screen
- 10+ years Investment Casting experience
- May work near moving mechanical parts
- Appropriate personal protective equipment required as applicable
- Day shift; salaried
- Some travel required between two Albany sites
- Some domestic and international travel required among other CPP locations
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs