If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Plan, direct, and coordinate all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for the facility including equipment, buildings, and grounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the effectiveness of maintenance systems on a day-to-day basis, to ensure quality work is being conducted. Recommend changes to systems and processes for improved performance.
- Assist with project planning in support of maintenance, automation, and facilities teams.
- Meet with contractors and internal customers when needed to plan and coordinate work in support of manufacturing.
- Schedule work both internally and external contractors for projects or maintenance activities.
- Inspect work performed by contractors and follow up as needed.
- Input new equipment and update existing equipment documentation to provide ease of use and accurate maintenance schedules are kept.
- Recommend and create new PM tasks for equipment as needed to ensure reliability.
- Oversee spares inventory including audits, system effectiveness evaluation, and improvement initiatives.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for parts and machines in support of maintenance activities.
- Train employees and/or contractors about safety rules, regulations, hazardous substances, and waste including new hire maintenance department orientation.
- Train, mentor, and coach maintenance employees as needed to ensure proper and effective use of maintenance systems.
- Assist in employee selection for new or filling open positions within the maintenance department.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5-years on-the-job experience in a maintenance department, particularly with a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Knowledge and understanding of equipment and tools associated with a maintenance department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, managers, and co-workers.
- Able to stay on task, prioritize, and work as a team member.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and CMMS software.
Physical Demand include, but are not limited to the following:
- Regularly required to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Able to reach and grasp with hands and arms.
- Able to talk, hear, understand, and communicate.
- Able to lift from floor to waist level of up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to operate foot and/or hand controls.
Day Shift - Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs