St. Charles Borromeo School
Grade 3 Teacher - Temporary Leave (late August through Christmas) Job Description:
- This is a full-time position. Maternity leave begins late August and extends through Christmas.
- This is a self-contained classroom with solid collaboration and support from two other Grade 3 Teachers.
- Elementary Education License.
- Will consider Candidates: Experienced, Recent Graduates, Transition to Teaching
Ideal Candidate will :
- Be a part of a vibrant, Catholic, faith-filled educational community.
- Collaborate with colleagues at various grade levels to provide inclusion opportunities for students, and ensure efficient implementation of Indiana Academic Standards and our Diocesan Curriculum
- Plan and implement differentiated, standards-based lessons for students with a Mild or Moderate Disability
- Possess strong behavior management skills.
- Ability to provide effective whole group instruction as well as small group instruction
- Track student progress towards mastery of Indiana Academic Standards
- Efficiently utilize technology for instruction and student learning (interactive projector, Canvas Learning Management System, Chromebook, Google Classroom, digital techbooks, etc.)
- Communicate consistently and professionally with students, parents, staff, & administration
- Possess an active Indiana Teaching License, Emergency Permit, or working towards licensing
- Participates in diocesan and school improvement goals including professional development.
- Fosters the spiritual development of students.
- Other duties as assigned by the principal
*Catholic applicants must be practicing Catholics.
Name: Robert Sordelet, Principal
School Phone: 260-484-3392 or Cell: 260-438-3492
Address: 4910 Trier Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Thank you for your interest in this position. I look forward to discussing possibilities with you.
Sincerely – Robert R. Sordelet, Principal
Interested candidates may apply at Diocesefwsb.org/careers
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs