The Junior SharePoint Developer is responsible for creating, optimizing, and maintaining customized solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2013. These solutions address the needs and challenges of our customer which create efficiencies that allow programs to meet milestones and quickly answer data calls from leadership. The successful candidate shall have practical working experience developing on the SharePoint 2013 platform in a hosted environment. The candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers, server support staff, and the management team. The candidate shall have demonstrable and current expertise in all aspects of development using SharePoint tools and be comfortable working in both individual contributor and team environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 + years of web designing experience, or High School Diploma and 4 + years of web design and development experience
- At least 1 years of experience delivering information technology projects and solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in site creation and creating custom SharePoint site templates
- Experience creating, leveraging and managing content types, site columns and list templates for re-use in the sites
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
- Proven experience creating SharePoint end-user documentation on processes, standards and best practices and ability to train them on solutions
- Proven experience in creating extensive workflows that create a series of tasks that produce outcomes such as the automated movement of documents or items through a sequence of actions or tasks that are related to a business process
- Experience using SharePoint Designer to develop customized solutions which utilize data form web parts and out of the box features to create seamless, easy to use solutions
- Experience using SharePoint to rollup critical information and display it in dashboards and scorecards
- Experience developing custom solutions using any of the following development resources:
- Data View web parts (including recursive ones that rolled up content from sub sites)
- End user-side solutions using C#
- VBA macros to manipulate content in MS Office product
- Constantly revisit and review content structure to ensure governance is being followed
- Encourage user adoption and embed a sense of excitement in the business regarding SharePoint
- Microsoft SharePoint certified; MCSD or MCSE
Other Skills and Abilities. All positions that require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems require U.S. Citizenship, and reliable transportation to travel to assigned locations and nearby facilities.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 602-7900 Opt 3 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.