Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze and validate existing training and educational materials.
- Provide input on training evaluation policies, directives and plans.
- Identify, collect, and arrange material required in conducting evaluations.
- Develop data collection instruments such as interviews, questionnaires, and checklists.
- Coordinate schedules for assessments and make field visits to determine the adequacy of training and training support.
- Conduct accreditations and assessments.
- Review end-of-course critiques, field evaluations and instructor/student feedback questionnaires.
- Review student records within Client systems for accuracy and completeness and identify discrepancies.
- Evaluate existing courses to determine modifications, supplements, or replacements.
- Prepare and submit reports on assessments and evaluations recommending improvements to instructional materials and training programs.
- Produce accreditation recommendations and documentation relating to training.
- Develop and conduct briefings updating Client on results of QA accreditation and assessments.
- Provide input into monthly reviews, status updates and master plans.
- Represent QA Team at conferences and workshops.
- Obtain and maintain any security clearances, status, certifications, or licenses required by the Client to perform work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employee should be a self-starter and a team leader.
Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Demonstrated skill in writing and editing logical, detailed, and analytical reports that support planning and decision making.
Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
Excellent interpersonal skills to create effective collaborations and facilitate a team environment.
Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
Education / Experience Required: A BS/BA is required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with program analysis and support; alternatively, a HS/GED degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience, four with quality assurance analysis.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 602-7900 Opt 3 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full time position