The Gemini 3 Group offers both paid and for-credit internships within multiple discipline areas including SharePoint/Information Systems/Web Design, Business Development/Business Administration, Defense Contracting and Logistics and Acquisitions.
Interns are immersed in a ‘real-world’ business environment that allows the opportunity to increase skills and experience and complement academic instruction. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Takes work direction from assigned Program Manager.
- May assist in performing market research, business development efforts and proposals, and recruitment activities as needed.
- Provides contract program support to include preparing spreadsheets, assisting with the collection and analysis of spend plans.
- Perform general support as needed, to include (but not limited to): filing, making copies, attending meetings and taking minutes, shipping inventory/supplies, and preparing and editing documents, slides, and reports.
- Serves as back up to front office receptionist as needed, greets customers with professionalism and courtesy.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 602-7900 Ext. 1212 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is an internship position