The Gemini 3 Group offers both paid and for-credit Internships within multiple discipline areas. Interns are immersed in a ‘real-world’ business environment that allows the opportunity to increase skills and experience and complement academic instruction.
Essential Job Functions
- Takes work direction from assigned Program Manager.
- May aid in performing market research, business development efforts and proposals, and recruitment activities as needed.
- Provides contract program support to include preparing spreadsheets as well as assisting with the collection and analysis of spend plans.
- Perform general office support as needed. Support includes filing, making copies, attending meetings and taking minutes, shipping inventory/supplies, and preparing and editing documents, slides, and reports.
- Serves as back up to front office receptionist as needed, greets customers with professionalism and courtesy.
- Willing to take initiative with little direction.
- Willing to switch to different projects and duties as needed.
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Possesses a driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Age 18+
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 602-7900 Ext. 1212 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is an internship position