401 K Retirement
Identity Theft Protection
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate warehouse activities to fulfill sales orders, meet inventory requirements and deliver manufactured products in a timely fashion.
- Supervise maintenance and repairs of warehouse equipment.
- Maximize equipment utilization based on fertilizer orders to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining, managing and organizing finished load inventory. Ordering, coordinating delivery, and receiving raw materials.
- Coordinate schedule and timing of warehouse based on the daily loading schedule.
- Supervise all warehouse operations such as machining, processing and assembly.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local ordinances affecting this position.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and programs.
- Maintain valid driver’s license and forklift certification and/or permits required to perform responsibilities.
- Ensure timely processing of system information and proper documentation concerning inventory transactions (shipments, transfers, receipts, changes in cost/price, etc.).
- Make local deliveries using company vehicle when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of warehouse experience required.
- Must have a current and valid Class B CDL driver’s license.
- Must maintain valid medical certification.
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Must have complete knowledge of production scheduling and plant operations.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated and can work independently.
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral written communication skills.
- Communicating with internal and external customers – must be able to talk, hear, see, and comprehend.
- The use of a computer and phone – Must be able to see, type, write, finger, grasp, and sit; must be able to use a mobile phone.
- Mobility of arms – Must be able to reach, and use arms to manipulate small objects.
- Mobility inside the office space and warehouse, stand for extended periods of time, reach, bend, and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Load and unload trucks – must be able to lift minimum of 60 pounds regularly in order to load and deliver products, some manually as well as with a forklift, must be able to stand, walk, reach, lift, carry, pull, push, bend, and grasp.
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work is routinely performed in a general warehouse environment on a concrete surface, with frequent exposure to both internal and external environment.
- Exposed to various traffic conditions and possible construction.
- Frequent exposure to severe weather conditions, both heat and cold.
- Frequent exposure to dust, and noise levels that exceed a normal threshold.
- Must wear steel-toed boots.
- Recommended: Safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves, back brace, and safety attire as noted by guides provided in specific areas. These items will be provided by Harrell’s upon request.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Harrell’s LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This company will provide Equal Opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, GINA, and age.
This is a full time position