HR Consultant (HRIS, Payroll) PT or FT
We're looking for a seasoned Human Resources Generalist with solid HR experience and a keen passion for auditing and implementing payroll and HR systems. This is a part-time or full-time position, depending on your interests and skills. If you have wide-ranging HR experience with a solid track record, and you are looking for a challenging position which provides an opportunity to showcase your HR systems talents, we have a great opportunity for you. Our best consultants are smart and have a client-centric perspective with broad, yet deep HR generalist experience. Our clients appreciate the fact that our consultants listen and use solid HR competence to address complex issues that fit our client's industry and organizational philosophies. Our consultants are comfortable with COVID issues and can quickly switch gears to conduct audits, coach managers, address performance issues, recruit, write job descriptions, draft policies and handbooks, and to interpret and apply wage and hour laws. We do not take a “cookie cutter” approach to HR. If you want flexibility and love the fact that no two days are ever the same, we’d love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in exempt or management positions in the human resources discipline.
- We use technology to communicate and bring efficiency to our service delivery, so strong computing skills/aptitude (Office, HRIS/Payroll systems) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Outstanding writing skills are a must for this job.
- A four year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or the equivalent.
- Our offices are located in Central San Rafael. Periodic visits to our office are preferred; occasional travel to client locations is required.
- To learn more about our services, please go to www.thehrmanager.com
This is a full time position