Caseworkers for Center for Families work in the with Mental Health staff working at the .Midway ISD campus, Will work with an interdisciplinary team consisting of; case manager, family partner, psychiatrist and other KCF staff and work with school personnel in collaboration to provide services on campus. This person will perform intake assessment; implement rehabilitation treatment plans and diagnoses.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
School Based Mental Health (SBMH) Therapist will provide individual, group and/or family counseling and/or skills training in the school setting. SBMH Therapist will work in tandem on site with a case manager to provide comprehensive services and facilitate relationships between mental health staff, school personnel, clients and families. SBMH Therapist will be responsible for intakes, assessments, diagnoses and will lead in the development of treatment plans.
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Some local travel 10%
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related health services field
- 1 year case management experience preferred
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM with some flexibility required to accomodate the school schedule
Salary: $13.8654-$16.7769 HOURLY/$28,840-$34,896 ANNUALLY DOQ
Location: Klaras Center for Families 1105 Jefferson Ave Waco, TX
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs